Wedding flowers are such an important element of your big day.
It is always worth while seeking the advise and expertise of an artistic and qualified florist.
Diddibox specialise in weddings and offer free consultations.
Things you should know before approaching a florist
- You should have booked your Church and Venue
- You should know the colour of your dress and also the bridesmaids dresses
- You should be aware of what colour your table linen will be and also the colour of the decor in your reception room
4 easy steps to book your wedding flowers with Diddibox
- Arrange a wedding consultation with us at our studio. Best days are Monday, Thursday, Friday. Evening appointments are available on request.
- Within 7 days of our consultation we will email your personal quote along with a description of each item
- If you are happy with the quote & would like to book Diddibox to do your flowers we ask for a £50.00 deposit to secure your day, which comes off the final cost of the wedding
- Full payment of a wedding needs to be paid 10 days before the wedding- installments can be arranged